Outreach and Pastoral Care
Welcome to Outreach and Pastoral Care! It is fall and fellowship is back at the parish! Find a variety of programming and activities at the parish where you can learn more about your faith, make some new friends, celebrate our traditions and serve others. We invite you to serve those in need through Peace & Justice ministries, care and be cared for through Pastoral Care ministries, and connect with others in faith and fun through Fellowship groups and clubs.
Fellowship, Socials, & Clubs
Peace & Justice
- Race 4 Veronika's Place is raising funds for nutritional support for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS in Kenya. Stop by their Meet and Greet this Saturday, Oct. 16 after the 5:30 p.m. Mass for food, fellowship, and fun: stmonica.net/hcam
- You can protect mothers and children in a worldwide mobilization to pray and fast for an end to abortion: 40 Days for Life - join the vigil. Click Here to Learn More!
- Zoom into The Wellness Balance = Mind + Body + Spirit, Tuesday, Nov. 9 with a panel of experts hosted by Christine Gerety, including Fr. David Guffey, Carol Hahn, RN, and Kate McGinnis LCSW. stmonica.net/health
- As we continue to navigate through the pandemic, the need for care during this time continue to grow - grief, illness, job loss, pandemic fatigue, and more. Our Stephen Ministers are trained caregivers, ready to listen, care for and encourage you, pray with and for you, and provide one-to-one Christian care, either in-person or online. Get connected today: Call (310) 566-1575 or go to stmonica.net/stephenministry
- Our Bereavement Ministry walks with those grieving the loss of a loved one. Contact us to find out more about our grief support opportunities. stmonica.net/bereavement