Directions & Parking
St. Monica Catholic Community is located at 725 California Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90403.
Where to Park
Underground Parking Structure: beneath Caruso Community Center
- Weekdays: enter via driveway on California Ave., between Lincoln Blvd. and 7th St.
- Weekends: enter via Washington Ave. entrance
- Happicapped Access
- Two (2) EV Charging stations
Surface Lot: schoolyard during weekdays
- Occasional week nights & weekends
- Priority given to:
- persons with disabilities
- commercial loading/unloading
- extremely late-night visitors with security concerns
There is also metered and free parking on the street. Observe street signs as the Santa Monica Police Department does ticket regularly. We ask that parishioners do not park in any other lots unless directed to do so or block any of our neighbors driveways.
Download Campus Map
Use alternate transportation whenever you can!
To help you avoid traffic congestion getting in and out of Santa Monica, consider some alternate modes of transportation when coming to St. Monica. Some suggestions include:
- Walk or bike. We have several bike racks available on our campus.
- Carpool. Uber and Lyft are great services available to get you to and from church, if you don't have a family member or friend you can carpool with.
- Consider taking the Big Blue Bus, Santa Monica’s award-winning public transportation!
There are several lines that come within a block of our church. http://bigbluebus.com/
- Take the Expo Line to the Downtown Santa Monica station on 4th St.
Stop by our Transit Information Board located outside the Duval Center for additional information!