2020 Thanksgiving Dinner and Boutique
We invite guests on November 25 to arrive between 1–5 p.m.
To ensure that all our guests, volunteers, and staff remain safe and healthy, here are the ways in which it will be different:
- Guests will received a pre-packed Thanksgiving meal, along with a pre-packed warm clothing set and toiletries. Please note that we are not able to have guests enjoy their meals on-site this year.
- Guests may being to line up at 11:30am on the 25th. This is the earliest guests should arrive. Because of COVID-19 precautions, we cannot have anyone waiting in line before 11:30am. No tickets will be handed out this year earlier in the day for a place in line.
- The line will begin at the church gates on Washington Ave. and will then extend in the direction of 7th St. towards California Ave. Guests will be spaced at 6feet between each other respecting social distancing guidelines and wearing masks.If you do not have a mask we are happy to provide you with one.
- Upon entering the parish grounds temperatures will be taken and guests will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- The meals, clothing & toiletries will be shared in a contact-free manner. One meal and one package of clothing and toiletries per person.
- Join us in being respectful of our neighbors and neighborhood. Please enjoy your meal safely at home or in an outside location of your choosing respecting local ordinances and the COVID-19 guidelines of social distancing and wearing a mask.
- We appreciate everyone's patience and help with this brand-new process. We will make sure to serve you with your take-out meal and brand new clothes as quickly as possible.
- For those wishing to support the 2020 Dinner, we're asking you to Volunteer to Donate here. And know we'll be excited to have you back in person in 2021!
- As there is no onsite Boutique this year, please do not leave any in-kind donations of food, clothing or toiletries at St. Monica.
- Contact Delis Alejandro, Pastoral Associate, at or Marcus Johnson at with any questions.
The St. Monica Catholic Community wishes everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Donations for Thanksgiving 2020 are now closed.
Consider our other year-end appeals:
Adopt-a-Family & Stockings for Singles