Are you a Catholic Creative?
Use your skills, talents, and passion to...spread the good news!
Communication is vital to all our ministries, liturgies, outreach, and evangelization. Jesus’ used the power of stories — parables — to connect with everyone he encountered.
There are so many unique and compelling stories at St. Monica longing to be heard, but we need a team of curators and narrators — we need your eyes and your voice — to share these accounts in the most creative ways we can imagine.
Gather for either info session and help us conceptualize the launch of this new ministry of storytelling:
Wed, July 1 • 6:30 p.m.
We're looking for:
- Photographers: Literally everyday, there is a story to be told through the lens. Be there to capture it.
- Videographers: Sound and motion bringan extra dimension to allow people to be seen and heard.
- Writers: There’s more than just who, what, where, and how. Share the “why” in everything we do.
- Designers: Layout and typography are the unsung heroes of communication on the page.
- Illustrators: Let’s move beyond the expected clip art and provide a visual explanation that inspires.
- Digital Producers: Stories, posts, likes, shares ― we have to reach people on the platform they choose and use.
Merrick Siebenaler, Dir. Strategic Communications
(310) 566-1514 •
Click HERE to Register